Dawn, Embodied Sex Coach/ Certified Sexological Bodyworker, Devon.
Embodied sex coaching sessions provide people with the rare opportunity to explore and understand themselves sexually. I work with people who are experiencing problems, that are impacting on their sexual health and well-being, and placing limits on their pleasure. My approach allows my clients to experience things first hand, empowering them to make positive changes directly with their body, I work closely with my clients, offering hands-on coaching experiences, involving conscious breath, movement, sound, and touch. I am committed to creating an intimate environment for my clients personal grown and transformation, a space that is safe, non-judgemental, playful, open and accepting, a place where a person can learn how to fully enjoy their body, and expand their capacity for experiencing pleasure.
Sexological Bodywork/Embodied Sex Coaching is a wonderful way to address all kinds of sexual related issues, to include:
- Enhanced sensations
- Feeling more connected to the present…
- Orgasm more readily, or with more ease.
- Experience orgasm for the first time ever.
- Help with erectile difficulties.
- Overcoming early or delayed climax.
- Support with anxiety
- Improving Scar tissue following surgery or childbirth.
- Enhancing self-esteem, and self-confidence.
- Help to understand and to express what you want.
- Improving erotic knowledge, such as an understanding of genital anatomy.
- Changing habits, and patterns that are limiting your pleasure.
- Support with pornography addiction.
- Understanding unhelpful sexual fantasies.
- Curiosities to explore profound ecstatic and erotic states, such as full body orgasm…
- Couples wanting help to navigate sexual differences, and to explore new erotic possibilities.
- Helping people to understand and accept their sexuality or gender fluidity.
I work happily with anyone that needs my support. For more information, or to book your confidential coaching session, please contact me, by emailing Dawn at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting my website – <http://www.sensualsomatics.com