I am a Certified Sexological Bodyworker and Somatic Sex Educator based in Leicester, Midlands, UK.
Whatever your gender or sexuality, relationship style or anything else about you, maybe there is something niggling you about your relationship, your sex life, or lack of it? Have you explored Somatic Sex Education or Sexological Bodywork?
Sexological Bodyworkers are able to work with ‘sexual problems’ such as erectile issues, ejaculation control, vaginismus, etc. There is so much we can explore and expand in our sensual, sexual and intimate lives by developing somatic practices. I also trained in ScarWork, which is a gentle, non-invasive way of working with scars to improve appearance, sensation, mobility and comfort, as well as our relationship with our scars and the memories and possible trauma associated with them.
A bit about me; I come from a professional and therapeutic background, which included social work, counselling training, LGBT youth and community work, mental health group-work, holistic massage and anatomy and physiology. In my personal life, I am involved in sex-positive, conscious sexuality and Tantra related community and events.
I trained as a Certified Sexological Bodyworker so that I could support people on an important aspect of their life’s journey, as I feel sexuality is a neglected area. I offer somatic sexual education, coaching and bodywork to ‘anybody with a body’ whatever your sexuality or gender identity. I create the conditions for your growth and change, whatever that looks like for you. My goal is to help you fulfil your potential for pleasure, eroticism, intimacy and connection that you may be dreaming of.
Do you relate to any of these?
- Low confidence about sex and intimacy.
- Your body has changed for some reason, and this has affected your enjoyment of sex.
- You aren’t sure what kind of touch you like.
- You have a lot of fear and insecurity about sex.
- You have had previous negative experiences and you would like to discover your capacity for positive experiences and pleasure?
- You aren’t sure about your relationship with porn or fantasy?
- You might be bored sexually or have lost your libido?
- You and your partner would like to enhance your connection and sexual life?
- You like to get to know, and become more connected to your body, its anatomy and its capacity for pleasure and sensation?
- You might have scars which are physically or emotionally affecting your sexual life.
- You identity as trans and want to explore and celebrate your sexuality and pleasure following social or medical transition.
- You might have experienced trauma and following counselling, you are ready to work on recovering your intimate and sexual life from its effects.
- You know there is more to sexuality than what we are taught and you want to explore your sexuality, pleasure and orgasmicity.
- You are curious about different ways of giving and receiving pleasure and would like to explore and expand your confidence and sexual skills.
All sessions take place in a calm, comfortable and private dedicated space for 1.5 to 3 hours. We will make an agreement together about what we want to achieve in the session and any limits and boundaries.
It is so important for you to feel safe and understood to work with me on such intimate and personal issues. In order to protect your safety and wellbeing, I work within the Ethical code of conduct for Certified Sexological Bodyworkers. (One-way touch only, I am always fully clothed, gloves (non-latex) are worn for intimate bodywork, and we maintain professional boundaries with clients and operate in a confidential way. I am a member of ASIS (Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists).
“Sexological bodywork offers a real opportunity to work with a specialist who is sensitive, experienced, and compassionate to every person and their complex sexual identity, and I gained so much from working with Beck – plus our sex life improved almost immediately! In short, I would recommend Beck to anyone who wants to have sex. Beck is an amazing practitioner who approached every session with an open heart and an open mind, and I would love to come back and work with her again.” Rachael, 25
“I worked with Beck for several sessions about my tendency to ejaculate too quickly. She had a whole programme to help me learn how to know when I was ‘climbing’ in my arousal and how to bring myself back down. I had tried breathing and distraction before but it hadn’t worked. Dedicating a few sessions to this (and doing the homework!) has made a real difference. I still practice at home, and my sex life has improved and my partner is happier, not only because we can have sex for longer but because we have started communicating more and our connection is better than ever. I would recommend anyone with a sexual functioning issue to give this a try!” Peter
I look forward to hearing from you. Beck Thom