Tantra for the C21st
September 14 @ 10:00 am - September 18 @ 6:00 pm UTC+0£75
Level 1. Introduction to Essential Tantra.
This is a very intensive weekend! We pack a lot in. There’s a lot of different aspects to Tantra that are all interdependent so in this introduction, we touch on almost all of them so that you come away with a very full awareness of everything that’s involved from the importance of releasing tension in your body, to the methods of letting sexual energy flow through you, to the role of the group in your own development, to coming to an ever greater awareness of how your thoughts patterns interrupt your flow, to radical honesty, plus more! You can, and it is advised that you re-visit this level a number of times in order to deepen your practice in the essentials.
The areas we will cover in this course are:
• In the moment boundaries and sovereignty
• How to tap into and learn from group reflections and wisdom
• The power and practice of unconditional love
• The role of the brother and sister hood
• Getting intimate with your thought patterns
• Retaining and circulating sexual energy
• Polarity of the feminine and masculine in each of us and their maturity
• Transparency in community
• Facing patterns and addictions
• Sexual anatomy and energy pathways, focussing on the g-spot and prostate
At the end of this workshop you will be assessed by your peers for integrity and maturity. If you receive 8/10 or higher, you can jump around to do the subsequent levels in any order you choose. If not, don’t panic… just reflect on what you’ve learnt, take some time out, and then come back and do level one again. The aim here is not to do well first time around, but to learn about yourself deeply and to grow fully.