- This event has passed.
SEXUALITY, LOVE & RELATIONSHIP. A PRACTICE FOR DEEP INTIMACY, (NOWE KAWKOWO)
July 21, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - July 27, 2018 @ 6:00 pm UTC+0
We all long for deep, intimate and fulfilling love relationships. Yet very often we experience intimate relationships as very complicated and many times our efforts to find and sustain love result in conflict, disappointment and frustration.
The sexual energy and the longing for love are the fuel that moves us into relationships. At the same time, lack of understanding and communication around sex, love and relationships prevents us from reaching real intimacy.
This retreat is devoted to understand and experience the divine dance of the masculine and feminine polarities: How sexual energy drives us to come together to create intimate relationships, the differences in which it manifests in men and women, and the possibility and challenges of learning about love and oneself that come with it.
In this group we are going to explore and experience how some fundamental differences in the masculine and feminine bodies, brains and hormones shape our behaviour and influences our relationships.
When we understand and honour these differences, without confining ourselves to it, we create the base for a healthy polarity and a loving connection, which gives us the opportunity to love each other according to the old spiritual principle: We are mirrors for each other, through which we can see ourselves more clear and learn to love deeper.
In this 7 days retreat you will:
- Re-member and reconnect with your body, its natural intelligence and miraculous source of feelings and sensations.
- Open your body – Through dance, movement and play – at physical and energetic levels to experience and embody the masculine and feminine polarities. Practicing love and presence.
- Understand the dynamic of the masculine/feminine polarity as a life principle. Looking at the ways the mature and immature aspects of these polarities plays out in your intimate relationships.
- Practice keeping your sexual and energetic connection alive and juicy, through conscious communication, understanding of your partner’s needs and gifts, and through conscious loving touch and connection.
- Bring understanding to the beliefs and ideas you carry about men and women. Looking at the patterns you have created throughout life – how they prevent you from finding a love-relationship or supporting and nourishing your current relationship.
- Learn skills and practices that support you to move from struggle, frustration, disconnection or even wounding in relationship into a place of appreciation, healing, support and mutual growth.
- Get simple, practical and life-transforming tools to deal with relationships in day-to-day life.
Together we will:
- Build a safe container of trust and easiness as a group and to support us reconnect and heal wounds and traumas from the past around sexuality.
- Dive deep into the personal and collective patterns and conditionings around our gender, ideas about men and women, and intimate relationships.
- Work with collective systemic rituals to create space for a deeper healing that goes beyond our personal stories and experiences.
- Invoke and learn to nourish a spiritual dimension of dedication, learning and growth into relationships.
The work is based on the understanding of attachment theory and trauma healing. Our story about relating has begun long before we can actively remember, and sometimes the earliest patterns – which are not active memories, but feelings in our bodies and emotions – shape us deeply in the way we experience ourselves and our partners in intimacy and relationships. It also shapes our experience of meeting men and women in the open space of everyday relating, in family, at work and with friends.
This work is an opportunity to make peace within myself, between men and women, and within our own gender, at a fundamental level. The healing comes from a place where, together, we recognize that at our core we all long for connection, human warmth and the capacity to recognize both our power and our vulnerability.
This is a work of embodiment. Joy, sensuality and the whole range of feelings and emotions are a wonderful invitation for building deeper and more satisfying relationships and friendships. Our body can become again the trusted and wonderful resource for enjoying life, giving us a sense of orientation in a sometimes over-complex world.
The energy that we have been using to keep us trapped in the uncomfortable feelings and sensations from old experiences in our bodies becomes available to reconnect with our natural flow of sexuality, where we experience pleasure, joy and aliveness.
Methods and tools we will work with:
- Somatic Experiencing (Trauma Healing)
- Systemic Rituals and constellations
- Tantric practices, rituals and meditations
- Transparent communication
- Dance, movement and play
- Embodiment and grounding practices
- Personal and collective energetic reading
- Open sharing space
- Gestalt and Voice dialogue
- Breathing practices
- Voice expression and Toning
- Active, guided and silent meditations
The workshop is designed for singles and couples. You do not need to have any prior preparation.
DETAILS OF THE WORKSHOP
|DATES:||21 – 27 July 2018 (Saturday – Friday)|
|WE BEGIN||21.07, at 6 PM (Dinner)|
|WE END||27.07, at 2 PM (Lunch)|
|VENUE:||Here and Now” Personal and Spiritual Development Center in Nowe Kawkowo|