- This event has passed.
Saluting Shiva: Tantra Massage for the Male Body
May 6, 2017 @ 11:00 am - May 7, 2017 @ 7:00 pm BST£220
This weekend workshop honours the Divine Masculine, and specifically the male body, through Tantric ritual and massage.
At this time in our society, men receive many mixed messages about what it means to be male and a sexual being. Male sexual energy is often seen as something wild and unpredictable, something that needs to be kept under control. Yet at the same time men are expected to initiate sexual encounters and just know what to do in the bedroom. Many men have fears of performance anxiety and some suffer with specific problems around erection and ejaculation.
Tantra Massage provides a safe and sacred space for a man to experience new and life-affirming aspects of his sexuality. Dropping into the space of receiving loving touch, without agenda or expectation, can be a liberating journey into surrender and ecstasy. Free of the pressure to perform or meet a goal of climax, a man can discover new depths of orgasmic experience, and rise to new heights of self-awareness and self-confidence.
Through Tantric devotion, we honour the Divine Masculine, which is present within us all regardless of our physical form. When we honour the other, we honour ourselves. In this space we offer a healing to the split between sex and spirit, heart and soul, masculine and feminine.
Specific elements of this weekend include:
• Saluting Shiva – Shiva is the Hindu god who embodies Divine Masculine. We honour the Shiva within through a beautiful full body blessing
• Lingam Massage – honouring the penis in its divinity and aliveness through a variety of strokes, pressures and sensations
• Prostate Massage – awakening the anus and prostate to receive loving touch and open to pleasurable sensations. Massage to the anus and prostate can allow a man to move into a new awareness of sexual energy; one that is anchored in receiving rather than penetrating, allowing rather than directing. Many men find this experience awakens them to more powerful erections and full body orgasmic experience.
• Breathwork & Keys to Energy Awakening – supporting and strengthening sexual energy with breath, movement and sound
• Ejaculation Choice – discovering how to cultivate sexual energy and integrate it into the body rather than losing through climax
The workshop is open to participants of any gender or sexual orientation, and will focus on giving healing touch to male recipients. Ideally you will have attended our pre-requisite module “Awakening: Foundations of Tantra Massage” or similar prior to joining this workshop, in order that you have a grounding in Tantric touch.
** Who is this workshop suitable for? **
This workshop is open to anyone with an interest in sacred sexuality, whether in your personal or professional life.
** Do I need a partner? **
No partner is required to attend our workshops. Live models will join us for the weekend for practise. We are deeply grateful to these courageous beings who share their bodies and their time for our education and experience.
If you wish to share this experience with your beloved, then you are welcome to come as a couple. You are completely in choice as to whether you partner with each other exclusively for the duration of the workshop, or work with other people in the group. People who come as a couple usually find that some exercises they feel comfortable to do with other people and some exercises they prefer to do together.
** Who teaches the course? **
Gayatri is a Sacred Sexuality practitioner and facilitator with a vision of creating ‘Heaven on Earth’ through blissful encounters. . She is inspired to support others in a shame-free and celebratory expression of their sensual and sexual nature, and believes that when we experience pleasure fully, it has a transformative effect; creating more love, awareness and aliveness. As a fully earth bound goddess, Gayatri is known for her refreshingly natural, joyful, and vibrant approach.