Viryam is a Certified Sexological Bodyworker, with a background as a Registered Nurse, Hatha Yoga Teacher, Counsellor and in Sacred Sexuality education.
I’m passionate about empowering you to feel great in your body, following your natural instincts and finding richer connections and intimacy. I assist in making changes based on being in touch with sensation in your body, embracing emotions and gaining insight into your deepest desires. I am also currently training as a Midwife. I have extensive experience of the ancient traditions of Hatha Yoga and Tantra, having trained with many of the world’s leading exponents of human potential and conscious sexuality including Shandor Remete, BKS Iyengar, K. Pattabhi Jois, Tony Robbins, Leora Lightwoman, Mahasatvaa Anand Sarita, John Hawken, Baba Dez Nichols, Bruce Lyons, Joseph Kramer, OneTaste, London Faerie and ‘The New Tantra’ school.
Sexological Bodywork™ is somatic, erotic education that assists individuals, couples and groups to deepen their experience of embodiment. Certified Sexological Bodyworkers are trained sexologists whose certification is approved by the State of California. We offer experiential learning opportunities that consciously access profound ecstatic and erotic states. Our teaching involves a variety of instructive modalities, including breathwork, touch, erotic massage, pelvic release bodywork, scar tissue remediation, and Orgasmic Yoga.
In this modality, any intimate touch is always one-way (from me to you) or with your partner, gloves are used, there are clear ethical guidelines for practitioners and you are supported to form and express a clear educational intention. Written consent for any specified intimate touch may be withdrawn but not expanded upon within any single session.
Sessions may include:
- Coaching in Orgasmic Yoga – as the name suggests, it is a regular practice of a vibrant experience of self-pleasuring with a wide, relaxed focus, without an end-goal
- Witnessing – a powerful practice that assists a person to embody and express an innocent, confident honouring of their own sexual energy
- Whole-body Massage – I use the Kashmiri Tantra method which resets the body, mind and emotions around the physical experience of receiving love and pleasurable touch. It delivers a neurological imprint of gentle, sustained caressing free of agenda imposed by ourselves or anyone else
- Mindful Erotic Awareness – Meditation, Breathing and Movement are used to regulate, balance and enhance excitement and relaxation to develop sustained states of connection and arousal
- Body, Genital and Anal Mapping of Sensation to transform numbness and pain into sensitivity and pleasure
- External and/or internal scar tissue remediation and muscle strengthening following vaginal or caesarian childbirth, surgery (including gender re-assignment), urinary and/or anal incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse, and recovery from prostate issues including infection, hypertrophy and cancer
- Working with the communication of needs and troublesome psychological responses related to inhibition, inexperience, isolation, communication, emotional expression, fantasy, fetishes and/or pornography use, as well as drug and alcohol dependency in relation to sexuality
- Identifying Core Erotic Theme and Core Erotic Distractions and finding self-love, integrity and satisfying relationships that embrace all of who we are and wish to be
“The session with you was wonderful and brought up exactly what i needed to access and integrate… I feel grateful to be able to acknowledge that desire in me to work with the much more intense and subtle energies, rather than storming ahead ignoring my fear, and my desire for intimacy and communion.”
Ms. E. N. (Artist)
Ten Common Reasons People Come to Sexological Bodyworkers
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Inability to Orgasm
- Relief from Pelvic Pain
- Couples Wanting to Enhance Their Sex Life
- Learning to Give and Receive Pleasure
- Recovering Sexual Functioning And Pleasure after Childbirth; Genital, Pelvic or Breast Surgery; Trauma
- Accepting and Loving One’s Body, Gender and Sexuality
- Understanding Anal Pleasure
- Referred by a Therapist, Doctor, Social Worker, Massage Therapist
I work with individuals and couples of all genders, orientation, ‘ability’ and amount of prior experience. I am based in Hillingdon near Heathrow in West London and can both travel to you (by arrangement) and offer sessions via Skype.
Call Viryam on 07506 013 743 to find out more, receive an optional detailed reflective questionnaire to assess your history, wants and needs, and to book a free initial half-hour consultation.